1. Does filing bankruptcy stop a foreclosure?
2. Do I qualify for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
3. What is a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
4. What is the means test?
5. Who is eligible for relief under Chapter 7?
6. What are the benefits associated with a Chapter 7 filing?
7. Will foreclosure class actions stop my foreclosure proceeding?
8. What is class certification?
9. What is a Foreclosure Class Action?
10. What is a Class Action?
NEW JERSEY FORECLOSURE FAQ
11. Should I hire a foreclosure defense attorney?
12. How can I save my house if I am in foreclosure in New Jersey?
13. How Much Time Do I Have to Respond to a Foreclosure Lawsuit in New Jersey?
14. What do I do if I was Served with a Foreclosure Lawsuit in New Jersey?
15. What is a Notice of Intention to Foreclose?
16. What’s the Emergency Homeowners Loan Program?
17. What’s a short sale? What are the benefits and drawbacks?
18. What is the New Jersey Judiciary’s Foreclosure Mediation Program?
19. How does the foreclosure process work in New Jersey?
20. What is a Mortgage and Note?
21. What does the borrower pay at the time of closing?
22. What happens during a real estate closing?
23. What is an escrow?
24. What is a real estate closing?
25. What are the steps to owning my own home?
NEW JERSEY SHERIFF’S SALE FAQ
26. How does the sheriff sale process work in New Jersey?
27. How can a sheriff’s sale be delayed or stopped in New Jersey?
28. What is a sheriff’s sale? How does it work in NJ?
NEW JERSEY MORTGAGE MODIFICATION FAQ
29. Are there different mortgage modifications options available through the HAMP program?
30. What are possible mortgage modification and/or workout options for distressed homeowners?
31. What is the Obama HAMP program for borrowers?
32. What is a mortgage modification?