About Lawrence J. Friscia, III
Senior Partner & Founder
Mr. Friscia began his legal career working on complex private equity M&A transactions for the New York City law firm of Schulte Roth & Zabel. Mr. Friscia left the world of Big Law in order to devote himself to a more client centered practice in which he could directly impact the lives of individuals struggling to survive the current economic crisis. Consequently, Mr. Friscia founded Friscia & Associates LLC (the “Firm”).
Mr. Friscia’s practice focuses primarily on foreclosure defense, short sales, real estate closings, bankruptcy and business law. As a native of New Jersey, Mr. Friscia takes a special interest in his foreclosure defense and modification practice, as it offers him the unique opportunity to help keep members of his community in their homes. As the Firm has grown, Mr. Friscia remains dedicated to the principle of personal attention and close client contact. With this in mind, he is personally engaged in virtually all of the Firm’s active matters, ranging from foreclosure defense cases to residential closings.
- New York
- New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- Rutgers University, M.P.P., Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy
- Georgetown University, B.A.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESS
- Bank of America Class Action Suit
- NJ Supreme Court & Foreclosure Floodgates
- Banks Challenged Over Foreclosures
- Foreclosures on the rise in America
- Flood Issue Complicates Foreclosure
- Morgan Stanley Wrongly Foreclosed
- BofA Hit With Class Action on Foreclosures
- Distressed M&A