What do I do if I was Served with a Foreclosure Lawsuit in New Jersey?


If you were served with a foreclosure action in the state of New Jersey you should strongly consider consulting with a New Jersey attorney. Individuals can respond to foreclosure lawsuits on their own behalf. However, it is prudent to evaluate your case with a professional who may be aware of affirmative defenses and/or counterclaims that could benefit your case which a layperson might not be aware of.

If you are interested in learning more about the foreclosure process, or if you have any related questions call us today at (973) 500-8024 or (212) 960-8308, or submit your contact information below and we can contact you directly.

Back to Common Questions

Contact by Telephone

(212) 960 - 8308 in New York

(973) 500 - 8024 in New Jersey

- or -

Send us a message